Today Health Direction

Desparately seeking Tibetan Mushroom

A while ago I had a healthy and thriving Tibetan Mushroom from which I harvested mushroom milk daily. Bu drinking this milk, in a very short time I felt better in myself, I was sleeping better and I no longer had that hot acidy feeling in my stomach. I lost my mushroom when I moved house and with one thing and another I did not try to replace it until now. Its not easy!!!! I looked on Yahoo for info but it is very scant indeed. Does anybody out there have a Tibetan mushroom they can let me have a piece of when they next split it?
Regard - David

Answers:

David what is a Tibetan Mushroom is it a mushroom or a name for something else. Do tell maybe if I know what I'm looking for I could find one for you.[sm=scratchchin.gif]
Milk from a mushroom? I am very interested cos if its as good as you say I need one to.[sm=nuts.gif]
Marnie
Peace and tranquility to all

Answers:

Hi Marnie..... Tibetan Mushroon is also known as Kafir..... the mushroom actually grows in milk. The milk is changed every day [though you can leave the mushroom in milk for quite a while but the "yoghurt it makes becomes undrinkable] and you drink the milk every day [put it on your cornflakes if you wish]. Many things are claimed for regular use of the milk....even medical claims which I will not repeat here. However the yoghurt that the mushroom makes is full of friendly bacteria and it just makes you feel healthy....I belive it makes you healthier. When I got my mushroom I got a lot of information with it which I understand came from the internet but I couldn't find anything much about it. A lady in London is sending me a piece of her mushroom so I will be able to have my morning mushroom milk [which incidentally is sold in cartons in somes countries e.g. latvia]. The mushroom grows over time and it can be split about once per month. If you want to keep in touch about this please write me at my email address : david.leigh@gmacio.com or call me on 07802 975 300.....david

Answers:

Hi,
I did a search in the web and found that on the older pages of the our page.net discussion forums this topic was previously discussed.
Click on this link:

...and you will find plenty of more discussions that went on. In this discussion Julie M added a link to click on for more information on the Kefir/Tibetan Mushroom/Snow Lotus ...
www.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefirpage.html#what's-kefir

Answers:

I am posting this from Penang, Malaysia. I have been taking this Tibetan Mushroom for six years already. My wife and I find it very good for our health. Last year I posted about this in which I outlined how to consume it. It should be taken for 20 days and then the body should rest for 10 days. When resting, the mushroom need not be cultured in fresh milk. What you can do is to wash it clean and then freeze it in the freezer. One day before you start taking it, wash and thaw it before culturing it in fresh milk. Allow me to narrate two instances which have made me have faith in this living organism. My sister in law's dog was reduced to bones and was dying. In fact the vet recomended to put it to sleep. Having heard the virtues of this living organism, she decided to feed the dog on this cultured musshroom. If i had not seen the condition of the dog with my own eyes,I wouldn't have believed what I saw two months later. It was very active and healthy as any other dog. The second incident also concerned another dog which had a tumour as big as a plate. The dog waas fed this mushroom and would you believe it after three weeks, the growth shrank and completely disappeared. I would recommend it to everyone, irrespective of whether you are sick or not. It has to be consumed to know the effect of this wonderfulo "elixir of life". Do try and get it from someone who has it and culture it for your own consumption. When cultured in the fresh milk, it will multiply and become more. All you need is just about a tablespoonful and the rest you can give to your friends and relatives. However, this living organism is particular aabout cleanliness. to avoid it dying, it must be washed thoroughly under running tap water before you culture it for your next day's consumption. It must be washed using plastic spoons and filters, never aluminium ones. When alive, it is pearl-coloured, but when not living, it turns brownish and the cultured milk stinks. Best regards to all reading this post. H.W. Tan.

Answers:

hi all i need to know were i can purchase the tibetan mushroom in the uk plz can u help me.
thank you all:D:D:):)

Answers:

Got your email....the mushroom is free just give me your name and address..... I have had a lot of requests lately and I don't have enough to split the mushroom at the moment but I should have in a couple of weeks...... regards .... david ....
EDITED to remove email address.

Answers:


Are you still looking for the tibetan mushroom?
I found someone that has the mushroom. My sister purchased some from her (her finance has cancer), so if you are still interested in finding some let me know. I haven't found it free yet.


Answers:

Hi all,
I recently received some Tibetan mushroom from a friend. While searching for more details about TM, I discovered this website. I found the information interesting.
I consumed TM daily for 10 days before I stopped. The reason being I had diarrhea on the 11th day. Very liquid. I wonder whether any of you had this experience before?
Subsequentlythe next few days,my stool appeared to be green in colour! This frightened me and I had since stopped taking TM.
I hope to hear from any one of you who may had the same experience before or know the reason for the diarrhea and green stool!
thanks all!

Answers:

Hi Doreenlp ..... I have used TM for years now and never suffered any illness as a result of taking it or had a reaction such as you describe ...... I doubt TM is responsible but try changing the milk/yoghurt every day ... here are some notes on the care and maintenance of TM which you may find helpful ... maybe other people can advise how they keep theirs too .... Regards - David

Here is some information on care and use of the mushroom - which I understand is actually a grain - or so somebody told me

BIG RULE – never let metal touch the mushroom – only use wooden or plastic implements.
Here’s what to do with your mushroom:
1 When you first get your mushroom place it in a plastic sieve and wash it gently under cold running water.
2 Place the mushroom in a little glass or plastic container [about 3 inches high] and fill about 2/3 with milk.
3 Cover loosely with cling film – this is to keep out dust and not meant to completely seal the container.
4 Wait 24 hours and strain off the liquid using a plastic sieve and drink the yoghurt.
5 Wash the mushroom in the plastic sieve and return to a clean container and cover with milk again.
6 The mushroom and milk should be kept at normal room conditions.
7 The mushroom will grow and you can split it when it does and it can be frozen, passed on to somebody else or even eaten – say in an Omelette ….. cook the Omelette and add the mushroom at the last minute before folding the Omelette and allowing the mushroom to cook through gently.
8 If you go away on holiday simply and leave the mushroom and milk in a cool dark place – under the sink for example.
9 Some people take the Yoghurt for 20 days a month – I don’t know why this is so but I often take it for weeks on end and have a break when my body tells me to.
The strength of the Yoghurt can be regulated by increasing or decreasing the ratio of milk to mushroom.


Answers:

Hi Silver!
Thanks for the information.
I have done exactly what you have described! I have also read all available news about TM, including DOM's site before I start to consume it.
I was just wondering whether it is some kind of cleansing as a result of consuming the kefir or I just simply ate something wrong that day.
Have you ever heard of anyone "allergic" or not suitable to consume kefir?

Answers:

Hi doreenlp ... I've never heard of anybody having any kind of allergic reation though there must be some people who are lactose intollerant who would react ..... I've sent TM all over the world and even to a research lab in the USA and they've never reported any ill or side effects .... try it again and if you get the same result then post the info about it .... not using you as a Guinea Pig :D Dave

Answers:

Hi all
I have the mushroom and it's amasing. I only started to use it 20 days ago, but my aunt had malignant ovarian cancer and it dissapeared 3 month after she started to use the mushroom and that was 5 years ago. if you live in the states let me know and I'll be glad to share it for free.

Answers:

David I am baout to half mu mushroom, but what Coounty in England do you live? I have only recently started it, too late for my cancer for which I had radiotherapy.
margaret

Answers:

David
I have two lots of mushroom to dispose of but need a quick reply as I cant afford to keep it alive.
Do you live in Essex?
bargaret

Answers:

Tibetan should not be taken by someone who has a milk or yeast allergy. That is why I offered myfree. No takers so far so am letting one die.





copyright 2007 -- 2011 www.tddir.com

Home

Children's Health

Fashion Discussions

Fitness And Nutrition

General Health Discussions

Health And Therapy

Health Cosmetics

Health Travel

web map

Contact Us